Giving to the Department of Counseling Psychology
The Department of Counseling Psychology has begun a campaign to raise funds to further our mission. We are in the process of developing specific projects to be funded, but currently our priorities are as follows:
- Travel to conferences to present students' scholarship
- Funds to conduct thesis, dissertation, and other research
- Funds for existing and new student awards
- Fellowships to support meritorious students with financial needs
- Special events
- Outreach initiatives for the campus, schools, and community
- Annual Social Justice Conference
Ways to Give
You can make a gift to the Counseling Psychology Department in any of the following ways:
1. Donate directly to the department through the University of Wisconsin Foundation's secure website.
2. Mail a check payable to the University of Wisconsin Foundation. Use the memo portion of your check to note how you would like your gift applied.
Mail your check to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
US Bank Lockbox
P.O. Box 78236
3. Incorporate a planned gift to the Department into your will. We suggest the following language:
I hereby give, devise and bequeath to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, a nonprofit, non-stock Wisconsin corporation with its principal office in Madison, Wisconsin, _____ percent (%) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate (or, alternately, the sum of $___________), to be used in the Counseling Psychology Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
For More Information:
Please contact our development director at the UW Foundation for more information on making a planned gift, or to learn more about other ways to support the Department.