The department delivers its broad expertise and ongoing research findings to individuals around the world through an evolving network of outreach activities and partnerships. Students are encouraged to participate in faculty-led research teams and groups within the department and across campus.
Faculty members are central to the department’s success as dedicated educators, groundbreaking researchers, and vital mentors to the next generation. We are committed to recruiting top academics with diverse backgrounds and exceptional experience in scholarship, teaching, and service.
Commitment to Equity
Faculty and students in our department are deeply committed to equity and social justice through outreach, research, and instruction. We strive to integrate multiculturalism and diversity into each and every course, creating space for difficult dialogues and developing skills in empathy, perspective-taking, and advocacy.
Award-Winning Training Clinic
The UW–Madison Counseling Psychology Training Clinic (CPTC) is a training facility for counseling psychology graduate programs. The clinic offers high-quality, cost-efficient, and multiculturally competent psychological and mental health services to students and community members.
- ‘Peer Share’ project with School of Education ties wins 2022-23 Wisconsin Idea Fellowship
- Get to know some of our outstanding School of Education graduates
- Madison 365 highlights ‘Esperanza’ bilingual psychological services certificate program
- School of Education recognizes 2022 faculty and staff award winners
- June 27
- June 30
- July 11EsTeam: Establishing Self-Aware, Thoughtful, Emotionally Mature, Authentic Team Members9:00 AM, Saint James Catholic School, 1204 St. James Court, Madison, Wisconsin
- July 13